Sr. iOS Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Our Team + You
Our experienced team’s background runs deep in design, technology, and science. We have created everything from products you already use every day to advancements that have taken us far into the reaches of space. Your hard work will be deeply valued and you have the opportunity to see your innovations impact and evolve our product into a market leading wearable technology.
We offer a competitive compensation package with meaningful equity and health benefits. Join our quickly growing team of amazing people and enjoy your days at our casual and creative SOMA office.
What you will bring
You are an iOS developer who has an understanding of major iOS design and development paradigms spanning user experience, native application development, custom views, data modeling, interfacing with web services, and more. You must have at least one iOS app live on the App Store with server side interactions.
Where you have been
- 7+ years of software engineering experience (mobile, backend, embedded, other)
- 3+ years experience with iOS mobile applications (Objective-C)
- Strong understanding of Objective-C and the Cocoa Framework
- Understanding of memory management, core data, multi-threading and asynchronous network requests
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented design principles and MVC architecture
- Ability to build dynamic views and animations in code using Core Graphics, Auto Layout, and Core Animation
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and testing skills
- Familiarity with writing test plans, using automated testing tools, developing unit tests and testing specifications
You may also have
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field/experience
- Expertise with SQL, SQLite or other database technologies
Interested in learning more? Drop us a note at email@example.com and we’ll get right back to you if there’s a fit.