Global Supply Manager
San Francisco, CA
Our Team + You
Our experienced team’s background runs deep in design, technology, and science. We have created everything from products you already use every day to advancements that have taken us far into the reaches of space. Your hard work will be deeply valued and you have the opportunity to see your innovations impact and evolve our product into a market leading wearable technology.
We offer a competitive compensation package with meaningful equity and health benefits. Join our quickly growing team of amazing people and enjoy your days at our casual and creative SOMA office.
What you will bringYou are a proven supply chain leader who drives suppliers to deliver quality product in a timely manner. You collaborate closely with engineering upfront on the design side to understand intention and engage suppliers who can execute from development through mass production.
- Supply chain build-up: source and manage current and new suppliers
- Capacity & resource planning across multiple projects
- Lead the communication between mechanical sites and cross functional team at CM through project NPI and MP.
- Budget planning and cost negotiation.
- Successfully ramp mechanical parts for new projects
- Discover, evaluate and develop new material, coating, and finishes
- Interface with engineers to understand the design intent and suggest and fulfill technical requirements
- Verify the mass production capability/feasibility for new technology
- Project management for multiple new material and technology developed programs
- Cross-functional team engagement with creative designers, mechanical engineers, procurement, suppliers to ensure the communication and progress
Where you have been
- Large CM and Consumer Products Manufacturing Experience
- Bilingual (Chinese, English), with frequent travel within China
- Located in the San Francisco Bay Area or Taiwan
Interested in learning more? Drop us a note at email@example.com and we’ll get right back to you if there’s a fit.