Full-stack Web Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Our Team + You
Our experienced team’s background runs deep in design, technology, and science. We have created everything from products you already use every day to advancements that have taken us far into the reaches of space. Your hard work will be deeply valued and you have the opportunity to see your innovations impact and evolve our product into a market leading wearable technology.
We offer a competitive compensation package with meaningful equity and health benefits. Join our quickly growing team of amazing people and enjoy your days at our casual and creative SOMA office.
What you will bring
You are a full-stack web engineer who loves building beautiful, performant web applications. You enjoy building front-ends and are comfortable diving into the backend when needed. You thrive on collaboration: you’re comfortable working cross-functionally in a diverse team of engineers, designers, and marketers. You are comfortable reading source code to help you debug issues in various frameworks.
Where you have been
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience working with single page applications
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and testing skills
You may also have
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field/experience
- Experience with MySQL and related ORMs
- Deep knowledge of Angular or React.js
- Contributed to open source libraries or written some on your own
Interested in learning more? Drop us a note at email@example.com and we’ll get right back to you if there’s a fit.