Earlier this month, we were hand-picked by Nordstrom to be part of their Sleep-In@Nordstrom pop-up shop at Pop-In@Nordstrom locations across the United States and Canada, alongside brands like Casper, Hatch + Baby, Sleepy Jones, and Counter Culture Coffee, so that shoppers could experience some of the latest and greatest innovations in sleep products.
To celebrate the occasion, we are offering fans of Motiv Ring a chance to win a $100 Nordstrom gift card, good at any Nordstrom location and online, or a free set of Casper sheets. All you have to do is take a picture with a Motiv Ring at one of the participating Sleep Pop-In locations, post it to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and tag @Motiv for a chance to win.
Here are a list of participating locations:
Costa Mesa, CA
South Coast Plaza
714.549.8300 (map link)
Los Angeles, CA
323.930.2230 (map link)
312.464.1515 (map link)
512.605.4900 (map link)
214.231.3900 (map link)
425.455.5800 (map link)
206.628.2111 (map link)
CF Toronto Eaton Centre
416.552.2900 (map link)
CF Pacific Centre
604.699.2100 (map link)
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning.
Enter by August 26,2018 1, 2018 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries. Only one (1) entry per person. One Grand Prize including one (1) $100 Nordstrom Gift Card or one (1) set of Casper sheets ($140 value), sized to fit prize winner’s bed.
Sponsors: Motiv Inc., with address at 179 11th St. FL 3, San Francisco, CA 94103.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes (“Sweepstake”) is open to permanent, legal U.S. residents 18 years of age and older who are physically residing in one (1) of the forty-eight (48) continental United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands and other United States territories). Employees, associates, officers, directors and contractors of Sponsors, Prize Providers, and each of their affiliates and advertising or sweepstake agencies, and all of their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) or persons residing in the same household, are not eligible to participate or win.
- Restrictions: Sweepstakes subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation in the Sweepstake constitutes each entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to Sweepstake. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or terminate this Sweepstake if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs, corrupts or interferes with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstake.
- Entry Period:The entry period begins on June 24, 2018 at 12:00 am Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on August 26, 2018 at 11:59 pm PT (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstake.
- How to Enter: Take a picture with a Motiv Ring at any Sleep-In@Nordstrom event (store locations listed above) and post the picture to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and tag the corresponding social media handles of Motiv Inc. (@Motiv for all three platforms) or send your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one (1) entry per person. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected or scrambled entries. Incomplete entries will not be accepted. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entrant will be deemed the authorized account holder at time of entry. If more than one (1) entry per person is received during the Entry Period, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify all of that person’s entries. Entrants also have the option of mailing a letter with their name and address to Motiv Inc.’s address (listed above), as long as it arrives before the Sweepstake concludes.
- Winner Selection and Notification. No later than 3:00 p.m PDT on August 27, 2018 a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received to select the potential Grand Prize winner. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified at the username on the social media platform where Motiv, Inc. was tagged, within twenty-four (24) hours after the drawing. If Sponsor is unsuccessful in its attempt to reach potential winner within seventy-two (72) hours after the drawing, then that entrant will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner randomly selected and notified in the same manner. The potential winner is subject to verification by Sponsor and may be required to sign, have notarized and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release, which may include W-9 information for 1099 tax reporting, and a Liability and Publicity Release (who must be 18 or over) who will participate in the prize, all within seven (7) days of notification. If the potential winner is ineligible or unwilling to accept the Prize, or does not return the signed Affidavit or Release within seven (7) days of notification, an alternate potential winner will be selected and notified in the same manner. Any disqualified entrant will not receive any prize substitution or compensation. Upon confirmation and verification in compliance with these rules, the potential winner will be deemed the actual winner. Decisions of Sponsor on all matters relating to this Sweepstake are final and binding.
- Prize. The winner, chosen in accordance with Section 5, will receive one (1) Grand Prize consisting of:
- One (1) Nordstrom gift card for $100 in store or online OR
- One (1) set of sheets from Casper ($140 retail value)
Approximate Retail Value up to $140. No cash alternative, substitution or other changes. Prize is non-transferable. Sponsor may substitute prize elements of equal or greater value due to unavailability. If actual value turns out to be less than the approximate retail value set forth above, the difference will not be awarded in cash. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSORS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Release. Sponsor and their affiliates, agents, employees, directors, officers, shareholders, partners, members, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Sweepstake Parties”) are not responsible for errors, stolen or fraudulent entries, computer or human error or interference, or entries that are delayed, garbled or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or human or technical failures. Sweepstake Parties are not responsible for any injuries, losses, damages or costs of any kind arising in connection with, or as a result of, any entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake or winner’s acceptance or use of Grand Prize. Each entrant hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold the Sweepstake Parties harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of participation in the Sweepstake, winner’s acceptance or use of the Grand Prize, or any use of information about entrants or winners.
- Taxes; Other Charges. Winner is solely responsible for payment of all federal, state, and local taxes on the Grand Prize and for any expenses not specifically mentioned in the Grand Prize description. Entrants are responsible for all online charges of any internet service or wireless carrier.
- Governing Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules and Sweepstake, and the rights and obligations of the entrants, winner and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstake, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, except as to matters relating to arbitration, which shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
- Disputes. Any dispute with Sponsor arising out of or relating to the Sweepstake or the Grand Prize will be decided only by arbitration, individually and not on a class‐wide basis. Any arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association and will take place in San Francisco County, California.
- Official Rules; For a copy of these Official Rules or the winner’s name, send a self‐addressed, stamped envelope to Motiv Inc., with address at 179 11th St. FL 3, San Francisco, CA 94103 and b8ta Inc., with address at 121 2nd Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94105, and Elysium Health Inc., with address at 434 Broadway, Floor 2, New York, NY 10013. Winner’s name will be available on or after July 1, 2018. Vermont and Washington state residents may omit return postage.
- Entire Agreement. These Official Rules and Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release for winner, or Liability and Publicity Release for guest, serve as an agreement with Sponsor and reflect the entire understanding between each entrant and Sponsor concerning the Sweepstake and the subject matter hereof. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this agreement will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions, which will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of this agreement will not constitute a waiver of that term or any other term. No modification or waiver of these terms of this agreement shall be effective unless made in writing signed by all parties.