Syncing Motiv Ring- Troubleshooting
Your Motiv Ring will sync periodically as long as it has a charge, and is within several feet of your phone.
You can see the last time your ring fully synced on the 'Today' screen at the top center. When your ring is syncing, the arrow circle will rotate and you will see 'syncing.'
If your Motiv Ring doesn’t sync or it has been a long time between syncs, place the ring on your USB charger and connect to a power source. Then:
- Turn off Bluetooth, then turn it back on, then open the Motiv App.
- Make sure your location services are turned on 'always'
You can also initiate a sync by holding your finger horizontally, while rotating the ring around your finger slowly and smoothly. Your LED will flash blue when your ring starts to broadcast, then solid blue when data is transferring.
If you get stuck during sync, please force-quit your app and reopen and try again.
If these steps don't work:
Please visit Settings in your Motiv App by tapping the ring icon in the top left of the home screen, then go to Help, then to Shake to send feedback or report a problem.
Once you have done this, please use the following instructions:
- Return to the screen that you're seeing the issue
- Shake your phone
- Click on Report a Problem (if there's an issue) or Send Feedback (if there's a feature you would like to request)
- A screenshot of your current Motiv screen will be taken. Tap on 'Next' if you don't have any additional screenshots to share
- Type in any additional information about your issue
- Tap Send